With many countries, regions, and cities on reopening schedules, the latest economic reports suggest many businesses must prepare their plans on how to hire efficiently and sustainably to meet the demands of the marketplace.
Thankfully, Grayson Kemper has highlighted five specific methods for recruiting and talent acquisition teams to balance hiring budgets while engaging in reopening plans. The five steps are:
- Promote from within: refresh your internal mobility pathways
- Launch employee referral programs: broaden your talent pool without over-spending on external candidate sourcing
- Utilize hiring software: refresh your recruiting tech stack to match the moment, with cost efficiencies and technology upgrades as the main goals
- Automate employee onboarding: focus on utilizing software to reduce onboarding budgets
- Consider implementing mentorship programs: boost talent development and career mobility